Date: October 27, 2020
Interstellar News: Happy 27th Day of Halloween!
Another crazy day of advising and I am wiped out at 10:30 pm. Sorry for another day of no more Trek.
16. You’re a mean one, Oogie Boogie. You really are a heel.
17. Have yourself a spooky little Halloween. Let your heart be black and orange. From now on our troubles will be solved with free candy.
18. When Jack visits his Paesans with Dominick he’ll be, because Zero doesn’t know his way round Italy.
19. Deck the halls with skulls and pumpkins. Fa la la la la la la la la. ‘Tis the season to be spooky. Fa la la la la la la la la.
20. It’s beginning to look a lot like Halloween, everywhere you go (except for Walmart because they’ve had Christmas shit up since August).
21. Doors creak, are you listening? In the lane, shadows glistening. A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight, walking in a spooky, haunted land.
22. Neighbor’s grilling on an open fire. Sweat is dripping down my nose. Time Warp is being sung by a Baptist choir and folks might be dressed up like Eskimos (because I live in the South and it’s 85 degrees in October).
23. Oh the weather outside is frightful. 84 and humid, it’s not at all delightful. And since we’ve no place to go. Stay inside, wash your hands, and wear a mask.
24. Grandma got run over by a dragon. Walking home from our house on Mischief Night. You can say there’s no such thing as the Jersey Devil. But as for me and Grandpa, we’re a-fright.
25. Joy to the world, it’s Halloween week. Let Earth rejoice in spooky songs.
26. Have a spooky, spooky Halloween. It’s the best time of the year. I don’t know if there’ll be trick-or-treating, but have a cup of cider or beer.
27. I saw Mommy kissing the Pumpkin King at the graveyard last night. Daddy’s totally cool with it because they’re polyamorous and he’s got Sally sleeping over tonight.
Day 28 will be something about “Silver Bells”, Day 29 will be a riff on “Feliz Navidad”, Day 30 will be something about “Silent Night”, and the 31st will be fashined after “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”.