Date: October 9, 2020
Interstellar News: Happy Ninth Day of Halloween!
I had an incredibly busy week at work and it all came to a head today when I realized I had forgotten to do something two weeks ago, sigh. Needless to say I am exhausted and have no steam to write up the three episodes I watched tonight.
Anyway, I’ve always hated that Christmas comes earlier and earlier every year. I love Christmas, but after Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday also happens to be Halloween, so I started corrupting Christmas songs and have been putting them on my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Here are the first nine days, can you name the song?
- On the first day of Halloween my true love gave to me… Nothing. Because 2020 has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad year.
- I don’t want a lot for Halloween. There is just one thing I need. Lots and lots of Halloween candy, delivered to me for free.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- Last Halloween, I gave you my candy but the very next day, you ate all of it.
- I’m dreaming of a spooky Halloween. Just like the ones I used to know.
- BOO! AHH! Now that’s too strong. Cause it’s my favorite holiday.
- Rockin’ around the Jack-o’-lantern at the Halloween party hop.
- I really can’t stay (Baby the plague’s outside). I gotta go away (Baby the plague’s outside).
- You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I’m telling you why. Jack Skellington is coming to town.
Tune in for all 31 days, that is if you can find me!
2 thoughts on “Exhaustion and Halloween”